Redwoods Grill & Bar
At Redwoods, we want to RECOGNIZE and REWARD repeat customers. It's simple. Here's how it works... Repeat Rewards Rules:
To begin earning your award certificates, just fill out the member profile at our restaurant. Every time you use your membership card at Redwoods Grill & Bar, we will automatically track your purchases and assign points to your account.
For every $300 you spend at our restaurant, your receive a $20 award certificate to redeem on your next visit. There is no limit! The more you spend, the more you earn. Go ahead. Reward yourself!
Now, join Redwoods VIP Club and receive a FREE DESSERT!
1. To earn points, you must present your Redwoods VIP Club card each time you make a purchase.
2. If you forget your card, save your receipt and present it next time you visit. Your account will be credited at that time.
3. Redwoods VIP Club members must keep their personal information file up to date by reporting any changes in name, address, etc. to our restaurant
4. Your Redwoods VIP Club card is not a charge card.
5. Your Redwoods VIP Club will be awarded one point for each dollar spent on the purchase of regularly priced menu items.
6. Redwoods VIP Club cards have no cash value.
7. Certificates will be mailed to you and expire 60 days after the date of issue.
8. There will be no cash refund and no points earned when redeeming Redwoods VIP Club certificates.
9. Members earn points when they purchase restaurant gif certificates, however, points are not issued when the gift certificate is redeemed.
10. Redwoods VIP Club cards and certificates are nontransferable. Lost/stolen cards will be issued for $5.00 each. Lost/stolen certificates will not be replaced.
11. Earned points will be carried over annually. You never lose a point in Redwoods VIP Club.
12. Restaurant employees, corporations, and institutional accounts are not eligible for memberships.
13. Redwoods VIP Club will not sell or rent your name, address, or personal information, to any other company or organization.
14. Our restaurant may cancel or change Redwoods VIP Club at any time, with written notice to members.
15. Redwoods Grill & Bar, at its sole discretion, can select the menu items included in this program, without notice to members.